Join us for this episode of the Flipping the T podcast as our experts discuss the challenges on the horizon for the upcoming hotel sourcing season and best practices on how to manage them.
Today's discussion includes:
- Erik Shor, Vice President, Partner Solutions, Travel and Transport
- Lisa Stephens, Director, Global Hotel Consulting, Travel and Transport
- Alison Hart, Senior Director, Global Supplier Partnerships, Radius Travel
2021 hotel programs have been a fairly hot topic since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. The panel discusses questions like:
- What advice can you give travel buyers as they approach corporate travel hotel sourcing for 2021?
- What are travel buyers and travel suppliers saying about how they're looking to manage these challenges?
- How should buyers and travel managers define success in the hotel category in 2021?