The business travel industry has evolved significantly over the past several decades, and travel management companies (TMCs) have evolved along with it. For most of the history of business travel management, TMCs earned much or all of their revenue directly from suppliers. That's changed over time. Suppliers have cut commissions. Technology has evolved. Leading TMCs have enhanced the services that they offer, introduced new technology that keeps travel buyers informed, and offered tools and services that keep travelers safe, engaged, and happy. Pricing structures have changed over the years to reflect the changing times.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- How the business travel industry has changed over the last 30 years.
- How leading travel buyers have transformed their programs.
- How TMCs have evolved to keep pace with changing times.
- How pricing structures have evolved, and how they may further evolve in the wake of COVID-19.
- How TMCs deliver value to both travelers and corporations for what they charge.
This guide is free, and it's only seven pages long. You've got time for that! Read it right now by filling out the short form below.