Keeping up your daily medication regime while traveling is integral to maintaining good health. Medication laws vary substantially worldwide, and it is important to know the best way to enter a new country with potentially regulated drugs and if they are allowable.
Keep the following in mind when traveling:
- Thorough documentation may be necessary to clear customs.
- Not all medication may be available for refill.
- Advanced consultation with medical providers and research into your destination are necessary prior to embarking to ensure compliance and access to medicines that keep you well.
In this report from our partners at WorldAware, learn about:
- Regulatory challenges that may arise when bringing prescription medications to a foreign country
- Tips for traveling with medication safely and securely