Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Global Entry approval also allows people to participate in the Transportation Security Administration's PreCheck program, which expedites screening through TSA checkpoints at participating domestic U.S. airports. Each membership card is valid for 5 years. Applicants must be in possession of either a machine-readable passport or U.S. permanent resident card.
PRE-REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION APPROVAL IS REQUIRED! To apply for Global Entry:
- Go to the GOES (Global Online Enrollment System) site to register as a new GOES user and complete the application.
- A $100 nonrefundable fee is required with each completed application.
- After accepting your completed application and fee, CBP will review your application.
- You will be notified if your application is conditionally approved, then log into your GOES account to select your interview location: Travel and Transport – Omaha (9999) 16950 Wright Plaza, Omaha, NE 402-679-7439.
- Choose the date and time for your in-person interview at Travel Design Lounge on either September 19th, 20th, or 21st. Each applicant will have a separate interview.
There are a limited number of interview times available so please apply ASAP to reserve and guarantee your time.
For questions, contact Shelby Goodrum at (402) 399-4747 or Kami Maloley at (402) 399-4614
When: Tuesday, September 19
Wednesday, September 20
Thursday, September 21
Where: Travel Design Lounge by Travel and Transport
Shops of Legacy
16950 Wright Plaza #151
Omaha, NE 68130
Website to apply: GOES website
Time: Interviews can only be scheduled via the GOES website and will take place between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST.